Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Welcome to Crap I Found at the Library.

I'm just going to put up music I checked out at the local public library.
It's that simple. That's my angle.

No I'm not the President of the National Public Library Association.
I don't know if there really is such an organization, but if there was,
I would spurn their offers of being the President.
So In your face possible National Public Library Association!
I find the library to be a wonderful treasure trove of all kinds of crap.
From the, "Holy crap, I can't believe they have this!" to the, "Holy
crap, I can't believe they have this."

Let's get to the crap!

6 Comments:

At 5/17/2006 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does the Libaray actually have anything good?

-iunex

 
At 5/18/2006 12:53 AM, Blogger Escape Goat said...

Yup, Lots and lots.
But I'm not going to post the obvious stuff.
You can find it anywhere.

 
At 5/18/2006 1:30 AM, Blogger marxbert said...

Enough of this crap! Let's get to the crap.

 
At 5/18/2006 7:33 AM, Blogger GarColga said...

More crappy crap!!

 
At 5/18/2006 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is some pretty nice crap! :)I'll be back to check for more.

 
At 5/18/2006 3:38 PM, Blogger Escape Goat said...

Thank you, InTheNeighborhood.
I have plenty of crap to post.
Drop by anytime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home