Friday, July 14, 2006

Beep Beep! Whoooo Whoooo. Hahahahahaha.

Ding Ding Ding Ding. Clip Clop Clip Clop Clip Clop. This entry is another example of the little section in the Library with things like this: Essential Sound Effects. Now these aren't any ol' sound effects, these are Essential Sound Effects! I know for a fact that my regular blogger looker people already have this because they're Essential Sound Effects, but some of the non-regulars may not have this. I've given you this chance to be cool like everyone else. I also know alot of rappers look at my blog to see what's hip to sample and if I say it's hip it's hip. This is hip!
I'm not going to list all the sound effects because there are 74 of them. Yeah, 74! You get 74 Essential Sound Effects. for the price of 0 sound effects!
Here's the link to the sound track list

Quick Stats:
Essential Sound Effects
93 MB
192 kbps
http://rapidshare.de/files/25835880/Crapfects.rar.html
pw = Foley

4 Comments:

At 7/29/2006 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I hear the helicopter, I almost hear someone shouting "You! Yes you behind the bike shed! Stand still laddy!!" Do you know what I mean? ;-)))

 
At 7/30/2006 9:01 AM, Blogger Escape Goat said...

I know what you mean.
Thanks.
There's some funny stuff on that CD.

 
At 8/06/2006 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot believe, that I once thought I was cool, and stuff like that, and I actually didn't have Essential Sound Effects. My mistake will be (even corrected as soon as possible) severly punished. Soon , I will hopefully own Essential Sound Effects of my own, but the shame will last forever. On the bright side, I will have Essential Sound Effects to dip my sorrows in.

 
At 8/06/2006 9:46 PM, Blogger Escape Goat said...

From the Book of Escape Goat:

Foundations 2:46,
There are many paths that lead to coolness. It matters not which path you choose, it only matters that you have arrived.

Welcome to Coolness. We have been waiting for you. You must cast aside your old friends for you have new friends now.
You are one of us.
One of us.
One of us.
One of us.
Gooble Gobble. Gooble Gobble.
One of us.
One of us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home