Saturday, July 08, 2006

I just want to thank everyone for the overwhelmingly

marginal response to the World Cup music theme this last month.
I especially want to think L. Chupacabra for his assistance in putting this together by offering music from his own private vault. Mr. Chupacabra, you are always welcome to drop by and share with the world something that you deem necessary to share with the world. I trust your opinion and taste.
A round of applause is in order for Larry Chupacabra.
If you grabbed anything he put up, tell him thanks.

5 Comments:

At 7/09/2006 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Larry! Your music is great

 
At 7/11/2006 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just want to thank you both actually for some great music the last few weeks. A big fan of your site. oiche.

 
At 7/11/2006 11:19 PM, Blogger L. Chupacabra said...

Thank you all. I think I found a bit of a loophole. I also used to mine the library for music, back in the days when my only option was to record the music I checked out on cassette tape. Some of that stuff I have since purchased on CD, so I could post that without really breaking this blog's rules, no? Still crap I found at my local library...

 
At 7/12/2006 2:29 PM, Blogger Stu said...

yay not even a stretch,go for it

 
At 7/15/2006 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks so much to Larry Chupacabra for the great posts - I've been enjoying them!

You've got great taste, L.

e.c.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home