NOW THIS IS A LUAU PARTY!
Wecome to For Your Luau Party! Hukilau Hulas
You get 59 minutes of unmitigated cheese along with a few pictures in the liner notes of how to Hula. I found the exact same pictures and text here:
I thought it was weird that I would find them, but what do I know? There's not a lot of stuff to say about this one other than the fact that it's laughably campy. It sounds exactly what you would think it sounds like. Maybe if you have a Little sister or a Daughter or something and show them the Hula instructions they might get a kick out of it. Maybe if you have a fantastic party and you're all drunk you could put this on and have fun. If so, please send me pictures or a video.
"My Little Grass Shack In Kealakekua, Hawaii" was a minor hit in 1934 for the Andrews Sisters and was probably a staple for the Lawrence Welk Singers. The song, "Keep Your Eyes On Your Hands" is FILTHY! BAN IT!
1. The Hukilau Song - Mel Peterson
2. My Little Grass Shack In Kealakekua, Hawaii - Kalani Bright
3. The Cockeyed Mayor Of Kaunakakai - Andy Cummings
4. Blue Lei - Bill Akamuhou
5. I Naughty Mai Nei - Mel Peterson
6. Lovely Hulaz Hands - Ray Kinney
7. A Song Of Old Hawaii - Mel Peterson
8. Hapa Heole Hula Girl - Andy Cummings
9. (If You Wanna) Dance The Hula - Kalani Bright
10. Hawaiian Hospitality - Ray Kinney
11. Little Brown Gal - Bill Akamuhou
12. Across The Sea - Ray Kinney
13. Keep Your Eyes On Your Hands - B. Kaai
14. Sweet Someone - V. Akina
15. Maui Girl - E. Tavares
16. Island Moon - B. Kaai
17. Pau Pilkia - B. Kaai
18. To Make You Love Me - B. Kaai
19. Hii Lawe - E. Tavares
20. He Ono La - TriO
21. Pupu O Nii Hau - V. Akina
22. Hano Hano Hanlei - E. Tavares
23. Minoi Minoi E - TriO
24. Hui Mawaho O Ka Waa - TriO
pw = CheeseParty
Aloha, Hawaii Week!
Obligatory Hula Video Here.
Camera Guy not much interested in her face.